1. Translation-based, translation of documents and localization of game data;
2. Collection and arrangement of proprietary terms and vocabulary of Korean materials and manuscripts;
3. Other related work.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majored in Korean or Korean, advanced in Korean language skills, with a solid Chinese foundation, strong Chinese and Korean language organization and written expression skills;
2. Love Korean translation work, accurate translation, standard and smooth writing;
3. Conscientious work, responsible, team communication ability and hardworking spirit;
4. Proficient in basic knowledge of computer operation;
5. Familiar with game vocabulary, familiar with Korean foreign language and English is preferred.
We look forward to joining senior talents with a lifetime career in translation. If you are interested in the above positions, please send your resume to us, please provide your education experience, translation experience, areas of expertise, translation speed, salary requirements, contact phone, etc. in the resume. After receiving the resume, we We will respond to you in time, and look forward to competent game translators joining our team.
Recruitment Email: firstname.lastname@example.org